Guadalupe County, Texas, is located in Central Texas and is part of the San Antonio-New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area. Bexar County, Texas has an estimated population of 147,250 people and a median home value of $156,000. The county is named after the Guadalupe River. Guadalupe County has a total land area of 711.30 square miles.
Listed below are the top 10 elementary schools for homebuyers in Guadalupe County, Texas. One of the schools below has received Cruvita Gold Medals of Excellence at the national level. The best of the bunch is Green Valley Elementary in Schertz, TX
If you would like to see Guadalupe County's high school or junior high/middle school rankings click the appropriate link below:
Best high schools for homebuyers
Best junior high or middle schools for homebuyers
Best 10 Elementary Schools for Homebuyers in Guadalupe County:
- Green Valley Elementary School - Schertz, TX
- Norma J Paschal Elementary School - Schertz, TX
- John A Sippel Elementary School - Schertz, TX
- Watts Elementary School- Cibolo, TX
- Norma Krueger Elementary/Bert Karrier Campus - Marion, TX
- Wiederstein Elementary School - Cibolo, TX
- Klein Road Elementary School - New Braunfels, TX
- Koennecke Elementary School - Seguin, TX
- Oralia R Rodriguez Elementary School - Seguin, TX
- Schertz Elementary School - Schertz, TX
For a complete list of the public schools in the Guadalupe County, Texas, click here.
Comments? Questions? Let us know on our feedback page.