Canadian County, Oklahoma is located in central Oklahoma and is named for the Canadian River. Part of the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Area, Canadian County is best-known for its county seat, El Reno. Canadian County, Oklahoma has an estimated population of 129,600 people and a median home value of $139,200. With 896 square land miles, Canadian County is home to the Red Bed Plains and the Gypsum Hills.
Listed below are the top 15 elementary schools for homebuyers in Canadian County, Oklahoma. Four of the schools below have received the Cruvita Bronze Medal of Excellence at the national level, with the best school being Northwood Elementary School in Piedmont, Oklahoma.
If you would like to see Canadian County's best high schools or Jr High/Middle schools click the appropriate link below:
The Best High School for Homebuyers in Canadian County
The Best Junior High or Middle Schools in Canadian County
Best 15 Elementary Schools for Homebuyers in Canadian County, OK:
- Northwood Elementary School - Piedmont, OK
- Surrey Hills Elementary School - Yukon, OK
- Parkland Elementary School - Yukon, OK
- Mustang Valley Elementary School - Oklahoma, OK
- Mustang Lakehoma Elementary School - Mustang, OK
- Skyview Elementary School - Yukon, OK
- Stone Ridge Elementary School - Yukon, OK
- Okarche Elementary School - Okarche, OK
- Piedmont Elementary School - Piedmont, OK
- Maple Public School - Calumet, OK
- Ranchwood Elementary School - Yukon, OK
- Myers Elementary School - Yukon, OK
- Banner Public School - El Reno, OK
- Mustang Creek Elementary School - Yukon, OK
- Mustang Centennial Elementary School - Mustang, OK
For a complete list of the public schools in Canadian County, Oklahoma just click here.
Comments? Questions? Let us know on our feedback page.