Stafford County, Virginia, is located across the Rappahannock River from the city of Fredericksburg, and is part of the DC metropolitan area. With major highways such as Interstate 95, US 17 and US 1 running through the county, it is easy to be connected to everything in Northern Virginia.
This historic area is where founding fathers George Washington and George Mason grew up, and is rich in history from the first settlers. In more modern times, it is appealing to homebuyers who want to be close to cities like Fredericksburg, and still have access to Washington, D.C., and Richmond, Virginia.
Here are the top 10 schools in Stafford County, VA:
1. Colonial Forge High School – Stafford, VA
2. Rodney E. Thompson Middle School – Stafford, VA
3. Garrisonville Elementary School – Stafford, VA
4. Mountain View High School – Stafford, VA
5. North Stafford High School – Stafford, VA
6. Andrew G. Wright Middle School – Stafford, VA
7. Brooke Point High School – Stafford, VA
8. H.H. Poole Middle School – Stafford, VA
9. Stafford Elementary School – Stafford, VA
10. Stafford Sr. High School – Fredericksburg, VA
If you have any comments or questions, please let us know on our feedback page.