Washington County, Pennsylvania is located in the south western portion of Pennsylvania bordering Ohio. Part of the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area, Washington County is best-known for its county seat, Washington. Washington County, Pennsylvania has an estimated population of 208,187 people and a median home value of $143,600. With 857 square land miles, Washington County is home to many colleges and universities, as well as many public and private schools.
Listed below are the top 10 elementary schools for homebuyers in Washington County, Pennsylvania. One of the schools below has received Cruvita Gold Medal of Excellence at the national level, with that school being Bower Hill Elementary School in Venetia, Pennsylvania.
If you would like to see Washington County's high school or junior high/middle school rankings click the appropriate link below:
Best High Schools for Homebuyers
Best Junior High or Middle Schools for Homebuyers
Best 10 Elementary Schools for Homebuyers in Washington County, PA:
- Bower Hill Elementary School - Venetia, PA
- Wylandville Elementary School - Eighty Four, PA
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School - Mcmurray, PA
- Hills-Hendersonville Elementary School - Canonsburg, PA
- Trinity East Elementary School - Washington, PA
- Borland Manor Elementary School - Canonsburg, PA
- Muse Elementary School - Muse, PA
- Cacil Elementary School - Cecil, PA
- First Street Elementary School - Canonsburg, PA
- South Central Elementary School - Canonsburg, PA
For a complete list of the public schools in Washington County, Pennsylvania just click here.
Comments? Questions? Let us know on our feedback page.