Comal County, Texas, is located in Central Texas and is part of the San Antonio-New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area. Comal County, Texas has an estimated population of 123,694 people and a median home value of $205,000. With a total land area of 559.48 square miles, Comal County is home to many rocky hills and canyons.
Listed below are the top 10 elementary schools for homebuyers in Comal County, Texas. Two of the schools below have received Cruvita Gold Medals of Excellence at the national level. The best of the bunch is Hoffman Lane Elementary in New Braunsfels, TX
If you would like to see Comal County's high school or junior high/middle school rankings click the appropriate link below:
Best High Schools for Homebuyers in Comal County
Best Junior High or Middle Schools in Comal County
Best 20 Elementary Schools for Homebuyers in Comal County:
- Hoffman Lane Elementary School - New Braunfels, TX
- Arlon R Seay Elementary School - Spring Branch, TX
- Garden Ridge Elementary School - Garden Ridge, TX
- Johnson Ranch Elementary School - Bulverdale, TX
- Rahe Bulverdale Elementary School - Bulverdale, TX
- County Line Elementary School - New Braunfels, TX
- Walnut Springs Elementary School - New Braunsfels, TX
- Bill Brown Elementary School School - Spring Branch, TX
- Lamar Elementary School - New Braunfels, TX
- Rebecca Creek Elementary School - Spring Branch, TX
For a complete list of the public schools in the Comal County, Texas, click here.
Comments? Questions? Let us know on our feedback page.