Butler County, Pennsylvania is located in the western portion of Pennsylvania and is part of the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area. Butler County is best-known for its county seat, Butler. Butler County, Pennsylvania has an estimated population of 185,943 people and a median home value of $169,700. With 788 square miles of land and 6 square miles of water, Butler County is home to Lake Arthur.
Listed below are the top 10 elementary schools for homebuyers in Butler County, Pennsylvania. One of the schools below have received Cruvita Gold Medals of Excellence at the national level, the best school being Rowan Elementary School in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
If you would like to see Butler County's high school or junior high/middle school rankings click the appropriate link below:
Best High Schools for Homebuyers in Butler County
Best Junior High or Middle Schools in Butler County
Best 10 Elementary Schools for Homebuyers in Butler County:
- Rowan Elementary School - Cranberry Township, PA
- Connoquenessin Valley Elementary School - Zelienople, PA
- Connoquenessin Elementary School - Renfrew, PA
- Mars Area Elementary School - Mars, PA
- Maridian School - Butler, PA
- Haine Elementary School - Cranberry Township, PA
- Center Township School - Butler, PA
- Mcquistion Elementary School - Butler, PA
- Evans City Elementary School - Evans City, PA
- Chicora Elementary School - Chicora, PA
For a complete list of the public schools in Butler County, Pennsylvania just click here.
Comments? Questions? Let us know on our feedback page.