Beaver County, Pennsylvania is located in the western portion of Pennsylvania bordering Ohio. Part of the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area, Beaver County is best-known for its county seat, Beaver. Beaver County, Pennsylvania has an estimated population of 169,392 people and a median home value of $115,400. With 434 square land miles, Beaver County is home to the Beaver River and the Ohio River.
Listed below are the top 20 schools for homebuyers in Beaver County, Pennsylvania. One of the schools below has received Cruvita Bronze Medals of Excellence at the national level, with the best school being Economy Elementary School in Freedom, Pennsylvania.
Best 20 Schools for Homebuyers in Beaver County, PA:
- Economy Elementary School - Freedom, PA
- South Side Elementary School - Hookstown, PA
- Dutch Ridge Elementary School - Beaver, PA
- Todd Lane Elementary School - Monaca, PA
- Hopewell Elementary School - Aliquippa, PA
- Margaret Ross Elementary School - Aliquippa, PA
- Blackhawk Intermediate School - Beaver Falls, PA
- Big Knob Elementary School - Freedom, PA
- Conway Elementary School - Conway, PA
- Fairview Elementary School - Midland, PA
- State Street Elementary School - Baden, PA
- Independence Elementary School - Aliquippa, PA
- New Brighton Area Elementary School - New Brighton, PA
- Central Elementary School - Beaver Falls, PA
- Big Beaver Elementary School - Darlington, PA
- Rochester Area Elementary School - Rochester, PA
- Aliquippa Elementary School - Aliquippa, PA
- Highland Elementary School - Ambridge, PA
- Riverside Primary Center - Ellwood City, PA
- Patterson Primary School - Beaver Falls, PA
For a complete list of the public schools in Beaver County, Pennsylvania just click here.
Comments? Questions? Let us know on our feedback page.